- Our challenges have been mostly financial as our efforts have been slowed down because of the inability to rehabilitate most of the girls that are ready to leave the brothels. Most of the girls in the home come in pregnant thus we have had to cope with caring for them and their children thus making our financial budget very tight.
- Paying school fees for the children and the girls in school is also another challenge since some of the girls want to go back to school rather than learn a skill.
- Some girls run away from the home because of laziness and unwillingness to surrender to authority
Building a Spacious Rehabilitation Village
Our desire is to build a village where all the amenities needed to rehabilitate the girls can be found. We need to build hostels that will house at least 300 inmates, administrative complex, schools for the girls and their children complete with various skill acquisition sections. An estimated cost of about 200 million naira is needed to make this a reality. In building for these neglected daughters of God, you are building for God himself.
- Giving towards or supplying the needs and toiletries of the girls in the home as well as paying school fees for them and their children
- Offering and volunteering free medical treatments for the girls and their children or provision of various day to day drugs for the home.
- Mobilizing for funds and various needs in the home as well as praying fervently for the work and the “Daughters of God”
- Sponsoring the care clinic and outreaches to the brothels
- Sponsoring a child in school: Primary 10,000 monthly, Secondary: 15,000 monthly, University: 20,000 monthly
- Sponsoring a daughter in the home: Single: 15, 000 monthly, Pregnant/single mum: 25,000 monthly
NOTE: Monthly upkeep subsidized by the ministry.